Tap on the Storage Jar and then on ‘Share’. You can then choose someone nearby or from your contacts list. To share the Jar, the person will need to have a HyperJar account. You can then choose what sharing permissions you give them: paying-in only; spending up to a set limit; seeing all notes and transactions; and inviting others.
Articles in this section
- What is a HyperJar Wallet?
- What if I want to remove a sharer from a Storage Jar?
- When do I need to link my HyperJar card to a Storage Jar?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- What is a Storage Jar?
- Will my Storage jar accumulate a growth rate?
- How do I link my card to a Jar?
- Can I share my Storage Jar with other app users?
- Can I open a joint account?
- How do I share a Jar?