Tap on the Jar and then on Share. You can then choose someone nearby (you need to activate your Bluetooth and they need to shake their phone) or from your Contacts list. To share the Jar, the person will need to have a HyperJar account. You can then choose what sharing permissions you give them, from paying-in only, spending up to a set limit, seeing all notes and transactions and inviting others.
Articles in this section
- What different Jars can I open?
- What is the HyperJar Wallet?
- How do I spend directly from my Wallet?
- How do I spend directly from my Jars?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- How do I request money from another HyperJar user
- Will all my Jars attract an Annual Growth Rate?
- Can I share my Jar with other app users?
- Can I open a joint account?
- How do I share a Jar?