No, the HyperJar card is a prepaid Mastercard. Unlike a credit card you can only spend money that is available in your HyperJar account. Unlike a debit card the HyperJar card is not linked to your bank account. You can never go overdrawn with us. And there are no fees - HyperJar is free to use and it always will be.
Articles in this section
- What is a Backup? (currently only on iOS)
- Why should I use HyperJar?
- How do I get started?
- Is the HyperJar card a credit card?
- Do I need to be over 18 to open an account?
- Do I have to live in the UK?
- Do I need to have a good credit rating to open a HyperJar account?
- Do you carry out ID checks on customers before the open an account?
- Why did you ask me for extra documents?
- How long does it take for you to verify my documents?