Businesses sometimes trade under different names, so the one on your statement might not match the shop or service where you used your HyperJar card. It's worth Googling the name on your statement to see if it's connected to the place you shopped. If this is not the case, please let us know and block your card immediately.
Articles in this section
- Authorisation charges
- Why has my card payment been reversed?
- Why won't my card work at an ATM?
- Why won't my card work on a betting site?
- How can I view my transactions?
- Can I use my HyperJar card to get cash back in a shop?
- I can't see a transaction I've made in the HyperJar app
- Why was my transaction declined?
- Why won't my card work at Pay at Pump filling stations?
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction