A Shared Jar is a Jar with multiple users who can all view, contribute to, and spend from it. You can share a Hyper Jar or a Storage Jar with any other HyperJar app user. Shared Jars can be used to create instant digital kitties, to save together towards a shared goal, to cover shared bills etc. Share by shaking your phone to find HyperJar users nearby, or by clicking on the Share tab on any Jar.
Articles in this section
- What is a Hyper Jar?
- How do I open a Hyper Jar?
- What is an Annual Growth Rate/AGR?
- How is the Annual Growth Rate/AGR calculated?
- When do I get paid my Annual Growth Rate/AGR ?
- How long does the AGR last?
- Can I move money between Hyper Jars?
- What happens if I don’t have enough money in a Hyper Jar?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- I bought something from a discount/voucher provider but the money came out my Wallet, not from the Hyper Jar