Each time you put money in to a Hyper Jar it gets the AGR for 12 months. At the end of those 12 months, if you haven’t spent the money, it stays safely in the Hyper Jar, but no longer gets an AGR. Each time you put money in, a new 12-month cycle starts for that money. Whenever you spend from a Hyper Jar, the ‘oldest money’ comes out first, so HyperJar is automatically maximising your annual growth. There is no time limit on spending money in a Hyper Jar: the longer it’s in there the greater the reward up to those 12 months.
Articles in this section
- What is a Hyper Jar?
- How do I open a Hyper Jar?
- What is an Annual Growth Rate/AGR?
- How is the Annual Growth Rate/AGR calculated?
- When do I get paid my Annual Growth Rate/AGR ?
- How long does the AGR last?
- Can I move money between Hyper Jars?
- What happens if I don’t have enough money in a Hyper Jar?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- I bought something from a discount/voucher provider but the money came out my Wallet, not from the Hyper Jar