If you recently subscribed to a service with your card (like Netflix), or when you register your card for ongoing payments (like parking apps or Uber) you might see a transaction in your Wallet for an authorisation or a "pending charge", which is usually £0. This is a way for banks to check account authenticity of your card.
Articles in this section
- Authorisation charges
- Why has my card payment been reversed?
- Why won't my card work at an ATM?
- Why won't my card work on a betting site?
- How can I view my transactions?
- Can I use my HyperJar card to get cash back in a shop?
- I can't see a transaction I've made in the HyperJar app
- Why was my transaction declined?
- Why won't my card work at Pay at Pump filling stations?
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction