No, there is no minimum amount you need to spend or put in any Jars currently. However the account will become inactive if you have a zero balance and no money has been moved in or out for 12 months, and your HyperJar card won’t be renewed.
Articles in this section
- What different Jars can I open?
- What is the HyperJar Wallet?
- How do I spend directly from my Wallet?
- How do I spend directly from my Jars?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- How do I request money from another HyperJar user
- Will all my Jars attract an Annual Growth Rate?
- Can I share my Jar with other app users?
- Can I open a joint account?
- How do I share a Jar?