No there isn't a minimum amount you need to spend or put in your Jars every month. However, the more money you put in the Jars the more planning you will be able to do and the more rewards and benefits you get.
Articles in this section
- What is a Hyper Jar?
- How do I open a Hyper Jar?
- What is an Annual Growth Rate/AGR?
- How is the Annual Growth Rate/AGR calculated?
- When do I get paid my Annual Growth Rate/AGR ?
- How long does the AGR last?
- Can I move money between Hyper Jars?
- What happens if I don’t have enough money in a Hyper Jar?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- I bought something from a discount/voucher provider but the money came out my Wallet, not from the Hyper Jar