At the moment you can't delete Jars, but you can archive them (hide them from your Planning screen) by tapping on the Jar, looking for the 3 little dots in the top left hand corner and selecting Archive Jar from the drop down menu . You can see your archived Jars anytime from your Profile screen.
Articles in this section
- What is a Hyper Jar?
- How do I open a Hyper Jar?
- What is an Annual Growth Rate/AGR?
- How is the Annual Growth Rate/AGR calculated?
- When do I get paid my Annual Growth Rate/AGR ?
- How long does the AGR last?
- Can I move money between Hyper Jars?
- What happens if I don’t have enough money in a Hyper Jar?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- I bought something from a discount/voucher provider but the money came out my Wallet, not from the Hyper Jar