At the moment you can't delete Jars, but you can archive them (hide them from your Planning screen) by tapping on the Jar, looking for the 3 little dots in the top left hand corner and selecting Archive Jar from the drop down menu . You can see your archived Jars anytime from your Profile screen.
Articles in this section
- What is a HyperJar Wallet?
- What if I want to remove a sharer from a Storage Jar?
- When do I need to link my HyperJar card to a Storage Jar?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- What is a Storage Jar?
- Will my Storage jar accumulate a growth rate?
- How do I link my card to a Jar?
- Can I share my Storage Jar with other app users?
- Can I open a joint account?
- How do I share a Jar?