If you don't have enough money in a Hyper Jar (one you've opened with a merchant) to complete a transaction the balance will be taken from your Wallet. If there's not enough in your Wallet to make up the difference the transaction will be declined. You'll need to top up your Wallet from your bank account, but this can take up to 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- What is a Hyper Jar?
- How do I open a Hyper Jar?
- What is an Annual Growth Rate/AGR?
- How is the Annual Growth Rate/AGR calculated?
- When do I get paid my Annual Growth Rate/AGR ?
- How long does the AGR last?
- Can I move money between Hyper Jars?
- What happens if I don’t have enough money in a Hyper Jar?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- I bought something from a discount/voucher provider but the money came out my Wallet, not from the Hyper Jar