Any Jar you create on the app - a Hyper Jar (one you open with a specific merchant) or a Storage Jar - can be shared with others.When you're on a Jar screen you'll see a Share box. Tap to share with HyperJar members nearby, or with your contacts.
Articles in this section
- What is a HyperJar Wallet?
- What if I want to remove a sharer from a Storage Jar?
- When do I need to link my HyperJar card to a Storage Jar?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to put in my Jars or spend to keep my account active?
- What is a Storage Jar?
- Will my Storage jar accumulate a growth rate?
- How do I link my card to a Jar?
- Can I share my Storage Jar with other app users?
- Can I open a joint account?
- How do I share a Jar?