There is no time limit on spending the advance payment or rewards: the longer money is in the Merchant Jar the greater the reward up to the 12-month limit. At the end of the 12 months, if you haven’t spent the advance payment or rewards they stay in the Merchant Jar but the advance payment no longer benefits from an AGR.
Articles in this section
- What is a Merchant Jar?
- How do I open a Merchant Jar?
- How do I spend directly from my Merchant Jars?
- What is an Annual Growth Rate (AGR)?
- How do I share my Merchant Jar?
- Can I share my Merchant Jar with other app users?
- Can I remove a sharer from Merchant Jar?
- Can I convert advance payments and rewards in a Merchant Jar into cash?
- Is there a time limit on spending money in a Merchant Jar?
- Who decides the AGR and other merchant offers?