You can spend the advance payments and rewards when you use your HyperJar card in-store or online with that merchant in accordance with their offer terms.
Articles in this section
- How do I spend from my Merchant Jars using my HyperJar card?
- What if I want to remove a sharer from a Merchant Jar?
- How do I share my Merchant Jar?
- Can I share my Merchant Jar with other app users?
- Can I convert advance payments I’ve made to a Jar opened with a merchant, or rewards, into cash?
- How do I spend from Merchant Jars?
- Is there any time limit on spending money in a Merchant Jar?
- Is money in these merchant Jars protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
- How is my money in a merchant Jar protected?
- Who decides the AGR and other merchant offers?