Yes! One of HyperJar’s unique features is the ability to share Jars with other HyperJar users. Let’s say you’re a fan of at-home beauty treatments and open a blow Jar. Or in a school car-share scheme and create a Shell Jar. Share Jars with others and increase your spending power together when more of you pay in. Use the notes feature to leave messages for each other in the Jar. The longer your pooled money is in the Jar during the 12-month AGR period, the greater the AGR reward. The AGR belongs to the owner, but all sharers who have been given spending permission can spend it. If you’ve created the Jar, you can set permissions for other sharers: decide who can pay in, who can spend and how much, even who can invite others. Then, when you’re ready, sharers with permission can spend from the Jar using their HyperJar card.
Articles in this section
- How do I spend from my Merchant Jars using my HyperJar card?
- What if I want to remove a sharer from a Merchant Jar?
- How do I share my Merchant Jar?
- Can I share my Merchant Jar with other app users?
- Can I convert advance payments I’ve made to a Jar opened with a merchant, or rewards, into cash?
- How do I spend from Merchant Jars?
- Is there any time limit on spending money in a Merchant Jar?
- Is money in these merchant Jars protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
- How is my money in a merchant Jar protected?
- Who decides the AGR and other merchant offers?