Tap on the Jar and then on ‘Share’. You can then choose someone nearby or from your contacts list. To share the Jar, the person will need to have a HyperJar account. You can then choose what sharing permissions you give them, from paying-in only, spending up to a set limit, seeing all notes and transactions and inviting others.
Articles in this section
- How do I spend from my Hyper Jars using my HyperJar card?
- What if I want to remove a sharer from a Hyper Jar?
- How do I share my Hyper Jar?
- Can I share my Hyper Jar with other app users?
- Can I convert advance payments I’ve made to a Jar opened with a merchant, or rewards, into cash?
- How do I spend from Hyper Jars I’ve opened with a merchant?
- Is there any time limit on spending money in a Hyper Jar opened with a merchant?
- Is money in these merchant Jars protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
- How is my money in a merchant Jar protected?
- Who decides the AGR and other merchant offers?