No. Advance payments and rewards can only be spent with the merchant you opened the Jar with in-store or online, in accordance with their offer terms, using your HyperJar card.
Articles in this section
- How do I spend from my Hyper Jars using my HyperJar card?
- What if I want to remove a sharer from a Hyper Jar?
- How do I share my Hyper Jar?
- Can I share my Hyper Jar with other app users?
- Can I convert advance payments I’ve made to a Jar opened with a merchant, or rewards, into cash?
- How do I spend from Hyper Jars I’ve opened with a merchant?
- Is there any time limit on spending money in a Hyper Jar opened with a merchant?
- Is money in these merchant Jars protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
- How is my money in a merchant Jar protected?
- Who decides the AGR and other merchant offers?