No. Advance payments and rewards can only be spent with the merchant you opened the Jar at till or online, in accordance with their offer terms, using your HyperJar card.
Articles in this section
- What is a Merchant Jar?
- How do I open a Merchant Jar?
- How do I spend directly from my Merchant Jars?
- What is an Annual Growth Rate (AGR)?
- How do I share my Merchant Jar?
- Can I share my Merchant Jar with other app users?
- Can I remove a sharer from Merchant Jar?
- Can I convert advance payments and rewards in a Merchant Jar into cash?
- Is there a time limit on spending money in a Merchant Jar?
- How is the money that I put in Merchant Jars protected?