If you have created the Jar (this means you are the owner) you can remove one or more sharers by tapping on "users" and choosing the person you want to remove. By tapping on "remove this user" they will no longer share the Jar with you.
Articles in this section
- How do I spend from my Merchant Jars using my HyperJar card?
- What if I want to remove a sharer from a Merchant Jar?
- How do I share my Merchant Jar?
- Can I share my Merchant Jar with other app users?
- Can I convert advance payments I’ve made to a Jar opened with a merchant, or rewards, into cash?
- How do I spend from Merchant Jars?
- Is there any time limit on spending money in a Merchant Jar?
- Is money in these merchant Jars protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
- How is my money in a merchant Jar protected?
- Who decides the AGR and other merchant offers?