Absolutely – your child does not need access to a phone, as you will be managing their Jars on your app. Your child will get their own spending Kids Card and that's all they need.
Articles in this section
- What are the HyperJar Kids Cards all about?
- How do I order a HyperJar Kids Card?
- How much does the HyperJar app cost?
- Is there a separate Kids app for HyperJar?
- How do I change the Jar my child's Kids Card is linked?
- Replacement HyperJar card £5 fee
- What do I do if there is a transaction I don’t recognise?
- What to do if the HyperJar Kids Card is lost or stolen
- Is the HyperJar Kids Card a contactless card?
- My child has entered their PIN incorrectly three times, what should I do?