After entering your passcode wrong three times in a row, your account will be temporarily blocked as a security measure. To unblock it, click on "restore", then choose to sign in with Google or with other methods of signing in with mobile number or email address registered with HyperJar and then choose and confirm a new passcode.
Articles in this section
- You can get a reminder of your child’s Kids Card PIN
- You can personalise your Kids card with a tag line.
- What is the age limit to open an account?
- Can I set my HyperJar default card on Apple Pay?
- What if PIN has been entered incorrectly 3 times?
- How to order Kids Cards
- Kids Card - how to activate a Kids Card.
- When scanning QR Code you get a message -"HyperJar" Would like to Access the Camera.
- What happens if I have entered wrong passcode on Android device?
- What happens if I have entered the wrong passcode on an iOS device?