The Wallet will be used as the default location for inbound money if another user sends money to a child rather than a Jar.
Articles in this section
- If relatives want to send money to a child's Kids card
- Shared Jars permissions
- Parent/guardian's with a 16+ child with learning disabilities
- How to remove contacts from a Shared Jar if you are the owner of the Jar.
- Can I add our child minder to the account?
- Who can order a Kids Card for a child?
- Sharing a Jar with the other parent
- How to leave a Shared Jar if you are not the owner
- Shared Jars and permissions
- When scanning QR Code error you get a message "we cannot link the accounts, please go back to previous screen to check if your date of birth has been entered correctly