If your child doesn't have enough money in the Jar, they are Linked to any extra money needed will come out of the child's Wallet. If there is not enough in the Wallet and Jar combined, the transaction will be declined: you can never be overdrawn with HyperJar.
Articles in this section
- If relatives want to send money to a child's Kids card
- Shared Jars permissions
- Parent/guardian's with a 16+ child with learning disabilities
- How to remove contacts from a Shared Jar if you are the owner of the Jar.
- Can I add our child minder to the account?
- Who can order a Kids Card for a child?
- Sharing a Jar with the other parent
- How to leave a Shared Jar if you are not the owner
- Shared Jars and permissions
- When scanning QR Code error you get a message "we cannot link the accounts, please go back to previous screen to check if your date of birth has been entered correctly