Only a legal guardian can order Kids Cards, but if you want to send them some pocket money, you or the parent can create a Shared Jar, invite one another and the parent can invite the child.
Articles in this section
- If relatives want to send money to a child's Kids card
- Shared Jars permissions
- Parent/guardian's with a 16+ child with learning disabilities
- How to remove contacts from a Shared Jar if you are the owner of the Jar.
- Can I add our child minder to the account?
- Who can order a Kids Card for a child?
- Sharing a Jar with the other parent
- How to leave a Shared Jar if you are not the owner
- Shared Jars and permissions
- When scanning QR Code error you get a message "we cannot link the accounts, please go back to previous screen to check if your date of birth has been entered correctly