If you are the Jar owner (this means you created the Jar) you can remove one or more sharers. Tap the Jar, then Users and choose the person you want to remove. By tapping on Remove this user, the Jar will no longer be shared with them.
Articles in this section
- If relatives want to send money to a child's Kids card
- Shared Jars permissions
- Parent/guardian's with a 16+ child with learning disabilities
- How to remove contacts from a Shared Jar if you are the owner of the Jar.
- Can I add our child minder to the account?
- Who can order a Kids Card for a child?
- Sharing a Jar with the other parent
- How to leave a Shared Jar if you are not the owner
- Shared Jars and permissions
- When scanning QR Code error you get a message "we cannot link the accounts, please go back to previous screen to check if your date of birth has been entered correctly