A child will not be able to see any details for a Partner that is not appropriate for their age. If a child is a member of a Jar that contains age inappropriate HMoney this will show as ‘restricted’, and a message will pop up "to try something new"
Articles in this section
- If relatives want to send money to a child's Kids card
- Shared Jars permissions
- Parent/guardian's with a 16+ child with learning disabilities
- How to remove contacts from a Shared Jar if you are the owner of the Jar.
- Can I add our child minder to the account?
- Who can order a Kids Card for a child?
- Sharing a Jar with the other parent
- How to leave a Shared Jar if you are not the owner
- Shared Jars and permissions
- When scanning QR Code error you get a message "we cannot link the accounts, please go back to previous screen to check if your date of birth has been entered correctly