There might be few reasons why your payment has been declined:
- You do not have enough money in the Jar (and backups) that your card was linked to. NOTE: you can have enough money in your account but because the Jar you have linked to does not your transaction will be declined.
- You have entered incorrect details (PIN, CVV, Expiry date).
- Your card is blocked because the PIN has been entered incorrectly three times. Contact us via the app for help unblocking it.
- Your card is frozen. You can unfreeze it at any time in the app from the Account screen.
- Your card has expired. Contact us via the app to arrange a replacement card.
- Your card may be damaged. Contact us via the app to arrange a replacement card.
- The merchant does not accept MasterCard payments.